[NFBF-L] 50th Anniversary Convention information

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 1 21:43:26 UTC 2020

Greetings Florida Federationists

Our 50th Anniversary Convention is almost here.

The convention web page has been updated and all attendees can use the
http://www.nfbflorida.org/convention.htm page to find all seminars, general
sessions, exhibit hall topics and linksand much more

For your convenience I have attached the agenda in word format that also
contains the links to each event throughout the convention.

Do not forget to purchase your ticket for Saturday's night Hour of Laughter
with comedian Moody McCarthy
<https://checkout.square.site/pay/013f451f73324ae08acf9f30c3a91450>    and
have a good laugh.

We will be covering our 50 years of history  with federationist of Florida
so  stay tuned for announcements throughout the convention.

Jorge Hernandez

Board of Directors