[NFBF-L] Zoom links on agenda

Sylvia Young 24slyfox at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 00:53:20 UTC 2020

All of the Meeting IDs in the agenda are hyperlinks and will take you
directly to the zoom meeting.  I don't know the JAWs hotkeys but for
sighted folks o the computer all you have to do is hold the control key and
click with the mouse.  There has to be a comparable way to do it through
JAWs.
*Sylvia Young*
*NFBF Secretary*
*850-322-5937*

*Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality.*

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by