[NFBF-L] History Project--commending Dan and all who helped

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 23:06:26 UTC 2020

Kudos to Dan and all who helped with the history project.  It was so much
fun to hear voices I haven't heard for a long time and to recognize the
voices of my current NFB family.  As I listened to the presentation, I
thought of how many NFBFL members have contributed to my life.  I had no
idea when I attended that first NFB convention in 1979 the difference the
National Federation of the Blind would make for me.  I thank you Dan for all
the hours of hard work you put into this effort, sorting through interviews
and contributions.  I thank all of you who contributed.  I am very glad to
be a part of this movement!  May the next 50 years do just as much and more!

Together,

Sherri Brun

 <mailto:flmom2006 at gmail.com> flmom2006 at gmail.com

NFBF Newsline Marketer

Phone:  1-844-827-7371

                                The National Federation of the Blind knows
that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations

of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what
holds you back.

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality.