[NFBF-L] Blind voter survey

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Mon Oct 5 20:20:40 UTC 2020

Prepare to Share a Blind Voter Survey:
The National Federation of the Blind blind voter survey will be out this week for all blind voters to complete regardless of a good or bad voting experience. Whether voting early, by mail, at the polling place, or on Election Day, please complete the survey.  It helps us in our advocacy efforts to continue to move closer to full equal access to a secret, verifiable ballot for every single blind person in this country. The blind voter survey will be available on our voting resource page at nfb.org/vote.

Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida