[NFBF-L] NFB of Palm Beach Meet The Blind Month Virtual Event

Tekesha Saffold tnsaffold82 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 18:16:38 UTC 2020

Greetings! We are cordially inviting everyone to attend our event, which we will have many local leaders who will be providing proclamations from County Commissioner Mack Bernard, Senator’ Bobby Powell, and Mayor Scott Singer. We will have State agencies such as the Division of Blind Services and community resources such as Career source. We plan to educate and bring awareness to the community through our platform of panelists who will be sharing their abilities to be gainfully employed. You will be able to ask questions during that segment of our event. I would like to thank the committee for working so diligently to ensure our event will be a success! We look forward to your support!
The National Federation Of The Blind Palm Beach Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Meet the Blind Month: 2020 Vision For Gainful Employment by
Breaking barriers and changing misconceptions about employment for individuals who are blind or visually impaired.

Time: Oct 10, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting with the following link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88597205822?pwd=UkZYVHhqUXJDZTFkNUdUZzZpOFU4UT09

To use One tap mobile:
+13126266799,,88597205822#,,993046

For those dialing in directly please call:
        +1 312 626 6799
When the system prompts you please enter the following Meeting ID:
885 9720 5822
You will then have to enter the following Passcode:
993046 o

Thanks,

Tekesha Saffold

President of the National Federation of the Blind of Palm Beach
Consumer Advocate and Consultant of the Palm Beaches