[NFBF-L] Sad News

Sylvia Young 24slyfox at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 01:40:34 UTC 2020

I send our sincere condolences to Allen's family and the Daytona chapter
for your loss .  May God grant you peace and comfort on this journey.
*Sylvia Young*
*NFBF Secretary*
*850-322-5937*

*Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality.*

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by