[NFBF-L] sad news

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Thu Oct 22 13:59:03 UTC 2020

Thank you for providing Allen Bornstein's address so friends can send cards of sympathy to his family. We will miss him so very much. Allen and his late wife Hellen became extremely active in the Greater Daytona Beach Chapter and on the state and national levels when they relocated to Ormond Beach from California back in the early nineties. He is survived by his daughters Karen Bornstein wo cared for her dad and also by his devoted daughter Sherrill who resides in California.

Kathy