[NFBF-L] Election Day Hotline Available for November 3:

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Wed Oct 28 15:50:04 UTC 2020

Election Day Hotline Available for November 3:
Every polling place is required to have at least one accessible voting machine available for every federal election so that voters with disabilities can cast a private and independent ballot. To help ensure that we are not denied this right, the National Federation of the Blind will host an Election Day hotline that blind and low-vision voters, poll workers, and voting rights advocates can call when problems with accessible voting technology or other barriers are preventing a blind voter from casting a private and independent ballot. The hotline will be available on November 3, 2020, by calling 1-877-632-1940 from 7:00 a.m. eastern to 8:00 p.m. Pacific. Learn more about the Help America Vote Act (HAVA) and our other voting resources at https://www.nfb.org/vote.

Together,
Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida