[NFBF-L] Get out & vote with Lyft

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Thu Oct 29 22:44:22 UTC 2020

 Thanks to @NFB_Voice’s partnership with @Lyft our community will have access to free or discounted transportation to get to the polls between now and Election Day. To get up to $20 ride credit use promo code NFBVOTE2020 #LyftUp.

Thanks,
Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida