[NFBF-L] Content added to NFB Newsline of Florida...

Russell Davis russell at radiorusty.com
Fri Sep 4 10:16:32 UTC 2020

Good morning Federation Family!

During our most recent Sunrise and Shine call, we discussed upcoming state
affiliate conventions for not only the National Federation of the Blind, but
also for the American Council of the Blind. I advised those gathered for our
weekly call that as soon as I could obtain info from the ACB, I would place
it on Newsline. Yesterday I received the requested information, and it has
been uploaded as promised.

You can find the information about upcoming ACB affiliate conventions, (most
likely being held virtually), on Newslines Florida Information Channel,
within the Florida Council of the Blind section. For more info on these
events, visit the ACB's webpage at, www.acb.org.

Hope to see you all this coming Thursday, September 10th at 10:00 a.m. for
our fun-filled Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline Zoom call.

If you need to reach me for any reason, please feel free to call me at the
phone number shown below,

Sincerely,

Russ Davis, Coordinator

NFB Newsline of Florida