[NFBF-L] Share a cup of coffe with the NFB of Maine this Saturday...

Russell Davis russell at radiorusty.com
Wed Sep 9 15:44:27 UTC 2020

Good morning Florida Federation Family!

I wanted to share with you all an announcement for a fun event I attended last month. The NFB of Greater Portland Maine is hosting a morning coffee drop-in this Saturday on Zoom beginning at 10:30 a.m. The social chat is very relaxed and is open to all who wish to stop by and say hello. The wonderful folks from the land of lobster have been spending time with us here in Florida on various calls, such as Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline and Book Club, and so are happy to let everyone here in the Sunshine State know that we are more than welcome to come and visit with them.

If you have a free few minutes on Saturday morning, follow the Zoom link below to join.

Take care, stay safe and stay strong during these turbulent times,

Russ Davis, Coordinator
NFB of Florida Newsline
Ph. 844-827-7371, ext. 1

Email: newslinesupport at nfbflorida.org

Leslie Landry is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Virtual coffee

Time: Sep 12, 2020 10:30 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82379471761

Meeting ID: 823 7947 1761

One tap mobile

+16465588656,,82379471761# US (New York)

+13017158592,,82379471761# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)