[NFBF-L] Membership Dues FLAGDU

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Fri Sep 18 16:58:29 UTC 2020

Steve,

	Though I am not Merry, I was involved in setting up our payment
method. We are using Square. It is relatively easy to use with screen
reading software and Voiceover. Square charges 2.75% plus $.30 per
transaction that does not use the physical card; if using the actual card,
they do not charge the $.30. If using an actual card, I recommend getting a
Bluetooth chip card reader so Voiceover can still be heard which was a
problem with the older swipe readers which required you plug into the 3.5mm
headphone jack, thus disabling the speaker. The swipe reader was also
challenging because it didn't always read the card on the first swipe.  Chip
cards and readers are much more secure and magnetic strips are passe. If you
have any other questions or need some assistance, please do not hesitate to
reach out to us.

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala