[NFBF-L] FW: Zoom Instructions for NFB-Montana Convention

Russell Davis russell at radiorusty.com
Sat Sep 19 11:32:37 UTC 2020

Good morning again,

I've been sending out the convention info. For other NFB state affiliates as many folks, (including those attending the weekly Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline calls, have expressed a desire to drop in on these events as they happen.

Today the NFB of Maine and NFB of Montana have their annual conventions, (virtually of course). This email contains the Zoom instructions for Montana. I stopped by their Zoom training the other afternoon and found the Montana Federation family members to be extremely friendly and welcoming. They ask me to pass along a warm invite to all of us in Florida.

Take care,

Russ Davis,
Sunrise and Shine with NFB Neewsline