[NFBF-L] Ever Lee Hairston national rep for our 50th convention

townsend.lcsw at gmail.com townsend.lcsw at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 11:40:40 UTC 2020

Hello:

Have I missed out on the opportunity to participate in the Convention?

"JD" John David Townsend

Licensed Clinical Social Worker - SW3765

--

Confidentiality Notice:  This email message, including any attachments, is
and privileged information.  Any unauthorized use, disclosure or

please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the