[NFBF-L] Friends Fall newsletter

PLipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Tue Sep 22 23:51:14 UTC 2020

Greetings all, and Happy first day of Fall, Yay!!

I hope this email finds you all safe and well

Please find the Friends Fall newsletter attached for your convenience.

The Friends of Library Access Inc. is a volunteer organization that is asking for your support.  Membership is only $10 per year.
More information for joining can be found in the newsletter.  .

We hope you will consider joining us to help the library get even better than it is!

Enjoy the Rest of your Week

Patricia Lipovsky
Newsletter Editor,
Membership and Outreach Chair,