[NFBF-L] Blind and Beyond Radio Show Highlights

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 17:05:13 UTC 2020

Good afternoon,

I will be co-hosting on the Blind and Beyond Radio Show this Sunday
September 27.  I hope you will tune in, listen and call as well.  Thank you.

SEPTEMBER 27, 2020...the next Blind and Beyond Radio Show is coming up in
just 3 days.  Guest Co-host, Sherri Brun will join us in the Zoom room. We
are looking forward to sharing the 2 hours with Sherri and learning all
about the recent virtual National Federation of the Blind Convention, along
with the upcoming NFB Florida state convention to be held next week.  This
month is National Guide Dog Month.  Joining us on the air will be a guest
from Leader Dogs.  Should be a very interesting interview as Sherri is a 3
time client of Leader Dogs.
Also calling in will be Peter Kucheryavyy, Senior Manager of Accessibility
at Spectrum Communications.  Peter has some exciting news about the new
Spectrum News app.
ALL THIS, YOUR CALLS, TRIVIA PRIZES AND MUCH MORE!
Join us! Sunday, September 20, 2020.
Alexa, play WOKB1680 AM at 7 pm EST!

Blind and Beyond Radio Show, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.

www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org <http://www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org>

https://www.facebook.com/www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org/

Showtime: Every Sunday evening from 7pm to 9pm Eastern Time!

Stream show live on Tune-in Radio or just click on Listen Live on our home
page at www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org
<http://www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org>

And don't forget....you can just tell Alexa to pull up WOKB1680 am or
WFTL850 AM for immediate access to the show!!

Sherri Brun

 <mailto:flmom2006 at gmail.com> flmom2006 at gmail.com

NFBF Newsline Marketer

Phone:  1-844-827-7371

                                The National Federation of the Blind knows
that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations

of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what
holds you back.

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality.