[NFBF-L] FW: NFB-NEWSLINE Mobile 3.0 with KNFB Reader Basic

Russell Davis russell at radiorusty.com
Mon Sep 28 21:28:50 UTC 2020

Hi Sherri,
Thanks so much for getting this out to the list. You beat me to it, LOL!
I have been testing the new version of the NFB newsline mobile with KNFB reader basic app for sometime now this afternoon. It is certainly different in appearance from the previous version of the app.
I’m sure we will talk about this app Not only during Sun rise And Shine with NFB NEWSLINE this coming Thursday at 10 AM, but also at convention this coming weekend.
Thanks so much,

Russ Davis,
Ph. (904) 993  8433