[NFBF-L] FLAGDU Dues

Scott Siegel deadeyenurse at att.net
Tue Sep 29 20:39:39 UTC 2020

 Marion,this is not set up as a link, I copied and pasted into a enw window to gget it to work.Scott Siegel

    On Tuesday, September 29, 2020, 4:32:15 PM EDT, merrys--- via NFBF-L <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Thank you, Marilyn!
mailing address:
1003 Papaya Drive, Tampa, FL 33619.  You may call and leave me a message at
813 625 1850, it would be great if you text me to let me know if you have
left a voice mail message.  My phones have not been alerting me in a timely
manner of voicemails that I have received.