[NFBF-L] NFB of Florida Awards

DOUGLAS INGRAM dingram59 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 5 17:43:27 UTC 2021

Greetings Federationists,

As part of our State Convention we will have 2 awards:
Outstanding NFBF Member of the Year and;
NFBF Chapter/Division/Organization of the Year.

To nominate the Outstanding Member of the Year you must submit by email in less than 100 words why they should win.  Prize is recognition during the Banquet at State Convention along with presentation of the Award.

To nominate the Chapter/Division/Organization of the Year you must submit by email in 200 words or less why they should win.  Prize is a $100 check and recognition during the banquet and presentation of the Award and check..

Deadline for submissions is September 6, 2021.

Email all submissions to Doug Ingram at dingram59 at comcast.net mailto:dingram59 at comcast.net

Doug Ingram
NFB of Florida Awards