[NFBF-L] Mega 50/50 Nationwide Raffle

DOUGLAS INGRAM dingram59 at comcast.net
Sun Aug 8 16:20:26 UTC 2021

Greetings everyone,

Due to popular demand we have moved the drawing to the beginning of the NFB of Florida Banquet, Sunday evening, October 3, 2021.  This should make it more exiting.  Please forward to all you friends and family nationwide.

Greetings Florida Federation,

NFB Florida's Mega 50/50 online raffle Drawing will be held Sunday evening October 3, 2021, at the beginning of our Banquet at our 2021 Convention.  This event will be live streamed so everyone can watch, even if you are not present.  You may purchase $5 chances to win the big pot.  You can purchase your chances on PayPal link below.  The more you enter the greater your chance is to win.  You may enter  online until September 25th, but may purchase chances in person at convention through October 2nd at the close of the Exhibit Hall.  Send invitations to all your family, friends and supporters nationwide.  The higher the pot the greater the winnings.  You do not need to be present to win.  Contact Doug Ingram if you have any questions:  dingram59 at comcast.net.   mailto:dingram59 at comcast.net
The time and link to the live stream will be sent out at a later date and published at  National Federation of the Blind - Florida - convention (nfbflorida.org) http://www.nfbflorida.org/convention.htm

paypal.me/nfbf https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/my/profile

Doug Ingram