[NFBF-L] [NFBF-Leaders] Fwd: Doreen Franklin

MARILYN BALDWIN commmdb at aol.com
Thu Aug 12 01:49:47 UTC 2021

Nicole, this is very sad news. I will certainly continue to pray for the Franklin family in the loss of their precious Mother. Praying also for healing of Mr. Franklin and that he will have the love and support needed to raise his family as a widowed father. May the Peace of Christ be with this family. Sending my sincere condolences to everyone.

Can you please forward an address that we can mail cards to the family, with expressions of sympathy and support? Thank you very much.

Marilyn Baldwin
President
Central Fl. Chapter
NFBF