[NFBF-L] Gerald Idler has COVID

MARILYN BALDWIN commmdb at aol.com
Sat Aug 28 18:16:39 UTC 2021

Dear Members,
Please pray for our friend and Chapter member Mr. Gerry Idler who is in the hospital with Covid. He is a friend to many of our members, and has given so much of his time to understand and help blind people, asking for nothing in return. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Sherri Brin brought this news to our attention. Thank you Sherri for letting us know about our friend.

I also ask that you continue to pray for Mr. Carlos Holstein who has COVID and is still on the Ventilator. He is not doing well. His kidneys are failing. Please keep him and his dear wife Jonesa in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you all for your love and support of our members and friends during this difficult time.

Marilyn Baldwin
President
Central Fl. Chapter
NFBF