[NFBF-L] Correction complete phone number for the faxPara transit service for state convention

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 16:45:50 UTC 2021

Greetings members and friends,
As it is fast approaching our state convention will be here before you know it, October 1 through October 3. I ask that you please make your para transit transportation sooner rather than later. Below will be the phone number, and the fax number. In the attention field you will put hart plus . All reservations must be done 24 hours in advance and must be done before 5 PM.  If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me by using your preferred method. Thank you

Hart plus fax number: 813-384-6281
Hart plus phone number:  813-254-4278

Miranda b. Kilby
Ph: (352)942-0417