[NFBF-L] Holiday stocking explosion

Brittany Fraer bcwilson4418 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 20:44:01 UTC 2021

greetings Federation family, friends, and supporters,

‘tis the season of giving, so why not give  back to your other Family, that
is, your four-legged family, your friend, your pal, your pet, you’re guide
dog!

The Florida Association of guide dog users (FLAGDU) is proud to present the
holiday stocking explosion! From November 1st through December 12th FLAGDU
Will be offering opportunities for you to enter into our amazing holiday
stocking explosion! for only five dollars a ticket or three for $10 you
could win one of three amazing stockings this year for your four-legged
family member. this fundraiser has three winners! Each stocking will of
course leveling in sizes and in volume, Will have   a variety of different
dog treats, toys, grooming supplies, hygiene products and so much more! As
well the winner of the largest stocking will receive a leash and collar
donated from Julie Johnson from on the go! You can purchase your tickets by
using the PayPal link, paypal.me/batbritt
You can also use the email address, batbritt2 at aol.com and use family and
friends.

If you have any questions, regarding this amazing opportunity please reach
out to The fLAGDU

 President, Brittany Fraer at 804-274-8908 or by emailing
flagdu at nfbflorida.org

18004237387
info at petsmartcharities.org

Greetings Federation family, friends, and supporters,

The Florida Association of guide dog users, a strong and proud division of
the national Federation of the blind of Florida is proud to announce the
holiday stocking explosion fundraiser!
Are you asking yourself, what is the holiday stocking explosion? Then sit
back and let me tell you! The Florida Association of guy dog users will be
giving away three amazing stockings filled with dog pet supplies, dog toys,
dog treats, and so much more. Each stocking will be different sizes and
volume stages, For our first prize winner, second prize winner and our
third prize winner.

Are you asking how you can get into this amazing fundraiser and support the
Florida Association of guide dog users? Well, each ticket is only five
dollars or you can save a few bucks by entering into the 3 for $10 deal!
Purchasing tickets is easy by using the below PayPal linkPayPal.me/batbritt

or you can use the email address batbritt2 at aol.com and send with friends
and family, But don’t wait, this raffle is only from November 1 through
December 12! So, your family member, your beloved pet, your guide dog, your
pal will have their special treat for the holiday season!

If you have any questions, or for other methods of purchasing please
contact the Florida Association of guy dog users president, Brittany Fraer
at flagdu at nfbflorida.org or by calling 804-274-8908