[NFBF-L] Pandora

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 01:57:56 UTC 2021

I remember hearing that you could no longer use Pandora through this program.

 Do you have a smart phone? i’ve helped a couple people use the Pandora app on your smart smart phones and it is pretty easy. if you have any Alexa devices that makes it really easy. Otherwise, you may need to go to the Pandora website using a web browser. Sent from my iPhone