[NFBF-L] BRAILLE MONITOR February 2021

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Mon Feb 1 23:27:48 UTC 2021

https://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm21/bm2102/bm2102tc.htm

Contents

Vol. 64, No. 2                        February 2021

Illustration: Imagining the Lenses of Image Descriptions (HTML)
Illustration: Imagining the Lenses of Image Descriptions(MP3)

NFB Philosophy: What I Wish I'd Known (HTML)
NFB Philosophy: What I Wish I'd Known(MP3)
by Sanho Steele-Louchart

Evaluating and Removing Barriers to Blind People Flying with our Guide Dogs (HTML)
Evaluating and Removing Barriers to Blind People Flying with our Guide Dogs(MP3)
by Raul A. Gallegos

Why Publish the Journal of Blindness Innovation and Research? (HTML)
Why Publish the Journal of Blindness Innovation and Research?(MP3)
by Gary Wunder

Joyce Scanlan Remembered (HTML)
Joyce Scanlan Remembered (MP3)
by Jennifer Kennedy and Steve Jacobson

Lessons from the Charcoal Pit (HTML)
Lessons from the Charcoal Pit(MP3)
by Joyce Scanlan

When Survivors Lead: Introducing the Survivor Task Force (HTML)
When Survivors Lead: Introducing the Survivor Task Force(MP3)
by Briley O'Connor

Family Dynamics and the Journey of Overcoming Cultural Stigmas of Blindness (HTML)
Family Dynamics and the Journey of Overcoming Cultural Stigmas of Blindness(MP3)
by Priscilla Yeung

The NFB Blind Driver Challenge: Accelerating in 2021 (HTML)
The NFB Blind Driver Challenge: Accelerating in 2021(MP3)
by Mark Riccobono

Limitations for Non-Attorney Advocates in Special Education Matters (HTML)
Limitations for Non-Attorney Advocates in Special Education Matters(MP3)
by Valerie Yingling

An Introduction to the Concept of Microaggressions (HTML)
An Introduction to the Concept of Microaggressions(MP3)
by Joanne Gabias

Expanding and Explaining Our Philosophy in Modern-Day Parlance (HTML)
by Gary Wunder

Katie goes to Blind School (HTML)
Katie goes to Blind School(MP3)
by Katie Carmack

Leave a Legacy (HTML)
Leave a Legacy(MP3)

Mississippi School for the Blind: Equipping Blind Students with a Quality, Rigorous, Data-driven Education (HTML)
Mississippi School for the Blind: Equipping Blind Students with a Quality, Rigorous, Data-driven Education(MP3)
by LaShawna Fant

There be Dragons in These Books (HTML)
There be Dragons in These Books(MP3)
by Jenivieve White

All I Don't Know and Still Have to Learn (HTML)
All I Don't Know and Still Have to Learn(MP3)
by Gary Wunder

Recipes (HTML)
Recipes(MP3)

Monitor Miniatures (HTML)