[NFBF-L] January/February NFBF Breaking Newsletter

Sylvia Young 24slyfox at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 17:34:36 UTC 2021

Florida Federationists,

Please find attached the latest NFBF Breaking Newsletter for your
information and enjoyment.  We are now publishing our newsletter after the
presidential release so it can be included for your pleasure.

Our next newsletter will be for March/April to be published the 1st week in
April 2021.  Please get your submissions in by March 20th.   You may send
them to Kaye Baker at kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com or myself at
24slyfox at gmail.com or secretary at nfbflorida.org.  Please feel free to call
me if you have any questions.
*Sylvia Young*
*NFBF Secretary*
*850-322-5937*

*Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality.*

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by