[NFBF-L] Calling all blind parents or guardians

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 02:49:20 UTC 2021

Greeting blind parents or guardians,
I hope all you were doing well and staying safe. On Wednesday, February 17th at 8:30 p.m. we will be holding a blind parent group meeting. This is the first one of the year, so come and join us.  During this meeting we will organize our future calls for 2021. Please share this invite to any and everyone. Let’s continue to build the national Federation of the blind including blind parents across the state of Florida.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me at your convenience. All the call in information is listed below.