[NFBF-L] IRS/Treasurer Reports

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 22:14:11 UTC 2021

In behalf of Mary Shock
Good afternoon,
I hope you all are doing well! Unfortunately, treasure, Mary Shock is going through a family emergency and is unable to respond to this message. However, she is still in need of all treasures email addresses and has requested that they be sent to merrys at verizon.net.
I asked that you please give Mary the respect in the time to deal with her family emergency without any interruptions with phone calls. She will get back to everyone at her earliest convenience. Thank you

Stay safe and be well

--
Paul M. Martinez
813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into reality