[NFBF-L] Statewide 50-50!!!

Brittany Fraer batbritt2 at aol.com
Sat Jan 2 04:59:25 UTC 2021

Greetings,

WOW! What a year! In the NFB we conquered zoom, figure out how to hold
a convention virtually, made new friends, lost loved ones, learned
more about ourselves, and so much more, all during a pandemic. We can
definitely say, “we made it through 2020’. So Happy New Year my
federation family! We hope one of your New Year’s resolutions is to
enter into the Florida statewide chapters 50-50.   Yes! We have
organized a pay your bills 50/50fundraiser, and at the current        time
we have collected over $600. So if you’re wondering how you will pay
your bills this could be the answer, because the winner will take home
right now $300! We would like to offer you the opportunity to pay
those credit card bills that we might of charge just a little too much
during all of those amazing holiday sales with our 50/50 fundraiser.

All of the proceeds of this 50/50 will be use to assist the Florida
State Wide Chapter in all of our endeavors and goals. The pay your
bills 50/50 fundraiser will run until January 5th at 11:59 PM and
participating is easy and virtual. Each opportunity is only $2 or
increase your opportunity with our 3 for $5 holiday deal. So, grab a
few for you, friends and/or family members by using PayPal or an old
fashion check. The PayPal link is below along with the treasures
mailing address.

• Entries can be purchased via PayPal Link https://www.paypal.me/NfbfStateWide

And/or make Checks payable to:

• Florida Statewide Chapter or FSWC.

• Debbie Malone, treasurer

7324 Egress Ln, New Port Richey, FL 34653

Drawing will be on January 8, 2021

Any questions? Feel free to call Debbie at 727-945-2299

Start now and do magic in January