[NFBF-L] Quick! There’s still time

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 17:57:03 UTC 2021

Greetings,

Happy New Year my federation family! I hope this year is prosperous and full of joy for each and every one of you. Let us help you start 2021 off amazing by participating in our pay your bills 50/50fundraiser. The jackpot is currently over $775 and still growing. So if you’re wondering how you will pay your bills this could be the answer, because the winner will take home right now $387! We would like to offer you the opportunity to enter before it’s too late. The deadline is Tuesday, January 5th at 11:59 PM. So, grab your tickets today and share with your friends and family.

All of the proceeds of this 50/50 will be use to assist the Florida State Wide Chapter in all of our endeavors and goals. The pay your bills 50/50 fundraiser will run until January 5th at 11:59 PM and participating is easy and virtual. Each opportunity is only $2 or increase your opportunity with our 3 for $5 holidaydeal. So, grab a few for you, friends and/or family members by using PayPal. The PayPal link is below

• Entries can be purchased via PayPal Link https://www.paypal.me/NfbfStateWide

Drawing will be on January 8, 2021

Any questions? Feel free to call me, paul Martinez at 813-390-5720.

--
Paul M. Martinez
813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into reality