[NFBF-L] BRAILLE MONITOR Vol 64 No 1 January 2021

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Wed Jan 6 12:46:18 UTC 2021

Vol. 64, No. 1                        January 2021

Illustration: The Five Hundredth Presidential Release: Communication is the Key (HTML)
Illustration: The Five Hundredth Presidential Release: Communication is the Key(MP3)

A Walk Taken Today and a Walk Taken Eighty Years Ago (HTML)
A Walk Taken Today and a Walk Taken Eighty Years Ago(MP3)
by Mark Riccobono

2021 Washington Seminar Update from Government Affairs: The Issues (HTML)
2021 Washington Seminar Update from Government Affairs: The Issues(MP3)

National Federation of the Blind Code of Conduct (HTML)
National Federation of the Blind Code of Conduct(MP3)

The National Federation of the Blind Stands in Solidarity with Victims and Survivors (HTML)
The National Federation of the Blind Stands in Solidarity with Victims and Survivors(MP3)

Open Letter of Apology from President Riccobono (HTML)
Open Letter of Apology from President Riccobono(MP3)

From My Head to My Heart (HTML)
From My Head to My Heart(MP3)
by Michael Colbrunn

Remote Science Learning Advancements for the Blind (HTML)
Remote Science Learning Advancements for the Blind(MP3)
by Ashley Neybert

From the Director's Desk (HTML)
From the Director�s Desk(MP3)
by Jennifer M. Kennedy

Tolling Bells and Ocean Swells (HTML)
Tolling Bells and Ocean Swells(MP3)
by Stacie Dubnow

Navigating Healthcare When All They Can See is that You Can't (HTML)
Navigating Healthcare When All They Can See is that You Can�t(MP3)
by Deborah Kent Stein

When Voting In-person is not an Option, the Blind Still Need Their Vote (HTML)
When Voting In-person is not an Option, the Blind Still Need Their Vote(MP3)
by Chris Danielsen

Leave a Legacy (HTML)
Leave a Legacy(MP3)

Mentoring Cultivates and Nurtures Relationships that Contribute to Lifelong Learning and to Living the Lives We Want (HTML)
Mentoring Cultivates and Nurtures Relationships that Contribute to Lifelong Learning and to Living the Lives We Want(MP3)
by Maurice Peret

COVID-19 Reflections On Our Strange New World (HTML)
COVID-19 Reflections On Our Strange New World(MP3)
by Maurice Peret

Dr. Sachin Dev Pavithran Named Executive Director of the US Access Board (HTML)
Dr. Sachin Dev Pavithran Named Executive Director of the US Access Board(MP3)

Honoring our Blind Ancestors: Anita O'Shea (HTML)
Honoring our Blind Ancestors: Anita O'Shea(MP3)
by Peggy Chong

Recipes (HTML)
Recipes(MP3)

Monitor Miniatures (HTML)