[NFBF-L] Agenda Friday day 4 of the convention and Florida caucus at 11:00 am

Jerilyn Higgins jerilynhiggins at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 12:11:27 UTC 2021

Join our Florida caucus to meet or renew ties with your Federation friends and family, to review this year’s resolutions, and to learn more about the work of the Federation. Come hear about our state convention.

Topic: Florida Caucus

Time: Jul 9, 2021 11:00 AM

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/98964738265

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,98964738265#

Dial by your location

        1 646 876 9923

Meeting ID: 989 6473 8265

Welcome to the fourth day of the 2021 National Federation of the Blind National Convention! Today’s agenda includes affiliate caucuses, the Presidential Report, and general sessions. More information, including ways to access and connect, can be found at https://nfb.org/convention <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22162&qid=5696653> .

Please note: all times are in Eastern Daylight Time.

State Affiliate Caucuses

11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.: Join your state affiliate caucus to meet or renew ties with your Federation friends and family, review this year’s resolutions <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22163&qid=5696653> , and learn more about the work of the Federation. Visit your affiliate’s website or contact your delegate <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22164&qid=5696653> , typically your state president, for exact times and connection details.

General Sessions & Presidential Report

General Sessions begin 2:00 p.m. with the Presidential Report and other exciting and informative speakers. The Presidential Report is always an important time to reflect on our work during the past year.

As a preview, President Riccobono’s remarks note, “While the COVID-19 pandemic and the resultant social and economic dynamics have tested our movement, the record will show we remain stronger together as blind people.”

We agree and hope you will be there to celebrate our progress. Join via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/98741727764 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22165&qid=5696653> .

Additional Options for Accessing General Sessions:

*	 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22166&qid=5696653> 1CapApp for Captions
*	 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22167&qid=5696653> YouTube
*	 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22168&qid=5696653> Shoutcast
*	Access the agenda on NFB-NEWSLINE® <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=22169&qid=5696653>
*	Ask your Amazon device to play “Nation’s Blind”