[NFBF-L] 2021 Chapter Registration Form on website

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 11 14:45:11 UTC 2021

Good morning Florida Federationists

As our National Convention has come to a conclusion, we the Florida
Affiliate continue to make preparations for our 2021 State Convention.

The 2021 convention page is already taking shape and important information
is being uploaded on a daily basis.

Please visit http://nfbflorida.org/convention.htmand get the latest
information on our convention.

The following information is available for all of us to disseminate to our
members:

*	Date and Time  of convention
*	2021 chapter registration form
*	Hotel information and access code for booking a room

Please visit the convention web page for updated information as it becomes
available.

Jorge Hernandez, 2nd Vice President

Board of Directors