[NFBF-L] Newsletter Request

NFBFL Treasure Coast treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 17:18:01 UTC 2021

Hi Sylvia,

Hope this finds you well.

Here are Birthday’s for July:
July 6th, Cynthia Poole
July 20th, Joe Lenartiene
July 26th, Rosemary Brunson, Vice President

Birthday’s for August
August 15th, James P. Shehan, Board Member
August 28th, Doreen Franklin’s, Board Member

Anniversaries:
July 8th, James P. Shehan and Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan celebrated 5 years of marriage and 9 years together.

Thanks for al of your hard work.

Thank you
Nicole

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan