[NFBF-L] Greater Broward Chapter Celebrates President Jake McIntyre

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jun 6 18:05:51 UTC 2021

Jake, reading this announcement highlighting your accomplishment today
brought me chills! I am so very proud of you! This just goes to show
everyone the importance of having encouraging mentors like Tom and Debbie
Ryan to cheer others on toward reaching crucial goals in one's life! Way to
go Jake!

Kathy Davis