[NFBF-L] NFB Statewide Chapter Echo Show & Amazon $50 gift card fund raiser update

PLipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jun 15 21:48:36 UTC 2021

Don't know what cash app is?

From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Jerilyn Higgins via
NFBF-L
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 2:40 PM
To: nfbf-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: Jerilyn Higgins <jerilynhiggins at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBF-L] NFB Statewide Chapter Echo Show & Amazon $50 gift card
fund raiser update

Update for our fund raiser:

There are 3 fantastic ways to purchase tickets, only 2 weeks for the
opportunity to get your chance, and there will be 1 winner of the Echo Show
and the 50 dollar Amazon gift card, so don't delay.

   Now we have Cash App.  Here is our contact information: $NFBFStatewide

***

Celebrate Independence Day with us! The NFB Statewide Chapter is holding a

fundraiser to

our Scholarship Programs. On July 4th, you can be the lucky winner of the
Echo Show 8 and an Amazon $50 Gift Card!

*	Echo Show smart display with an 8" HD screen and stereo sound,
connects with video calling and messaging - call friends and family.
*	Ask Alexa to show you TV shows, movies, or the news. Or listen to
radio stations, podcasts, and audiobooks.
*	Control lights and adjust thermostats with your voice.
*	Cook along to step-by-step recipes with Food Network Kitchen. Easily
update to-do lists and calendars. Get weather and traffic.
*	Can be used as a scanner to read products when held up to the
screen, listen to Newsline and you can listen to the national convention in
July.

It's only $5.00 for each chance or $20.00 for 5 chances to win the Echo Show
8 and a $50 Amazon gift card.

You have to be in it to win it!

To participate:

Here is our PayPal link

 <https://www.paypal.me/NfbfStateWide> https://www.paypal.me/NfbfStateWide

Please add your name, phone number and how many chances you would like. To
send a check, please mail it to our treasurer Debbie Malone at 7517 N 40th
Street, Apt A 108, Tampa, FL 33604.

And our new  contact for Cash App: $NFBFStatewide

The NFB Statewide Chapter thanks you for participating in our fundraiser.
Deadline for purchasing your chance is July 1, 2021.

For any questions please contact NFB Statewide chapter President Paul
Martinez at: 813-390-5720