[NFBF-L] Blind parents connect & Florida caucus

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Thu Jun 24 23:26:14 UTC 2021

Tuesday, 7/6/21
8:00 - 10:00 PM—BLIND PARENTS GROUP
Zoom meeting ID: 938 6214 7607
There are many books on how to be the best parent, but not many on how to be the best blind parent. Meet the people writing the pages of the book on how to be a blind parent by simply living and not letting blindness hold them back from raising families. You won't want to miss this meeting!
Lisamaria Martinez, Chair

Friday, 7/9/21
Florida caucus
Join our Florida caucus to meet or renew ties with your Federation friends and family, to review this year’s resolutions, and to learn more about the work of the Federation. Come hear about our state convention.
Topic: Florida Caucus
Time: Jul 9, 2021 11:00 AM
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/98964738265