[NFBF-L] Blind and Beyond Radio Show for Sunday 7;00 PM.

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 17:12:09 UTC 2021

Hello all,

I am going to co-host the next Blind and Beyond Radio Show this Sunday on
June 27, 2021 at 7:00 PM.  Please call in.  Let them know NFBCF and NFBF are
outhere.  Here's the message, which will show you multiple ways to
participate.  Thank you.

>From Lynne Golder

June 27th, 2021.
Closing out the month of June with a pre-July 4th bang!
Busy show to inform and educate you all while having fun!
Sherri Brun will join us as guest cohost.
Calling in will be Kim Biederman to tell you all about Control Glucose from
Upgraid. If you are borderline diabetic or already diabetic, make sure you
listen to Kim.
Also calling in will be Olaya Landa-Vialard, Ph.D., Director of Connect
Center at American Printing House as well as Peter Kucheryavyy,
Accessibility Manager at Spectrum Communications!

Another great show lined up for you so call in and say hello.
407-894-1680 You might get a chance to spin the wheel and win a prize!

Don't forget.  Tune in this Sunday, June 27, 2021...
ALEXA, play WOKB1680 AT 7 PM SHARP, EASTERN TIME

Kind Regards.

Michael Golder, Host

Lynne Golder, Co-host; Executive Producer

Blind and Beyond Radio Show

Featuring Co-hosts: Sheila Young, Dave Hillebrandt , Gary Sinclair and
Producer/Engineer, Chris Shaw!

Blind and Beyond Radio Show, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.

www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org <http://www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org>

https://www.facebook.com/www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org/

Showtime: Every Sunday evening from 7pm to 9pm Eastern Time!

Stream show live on Tune-in Radio or just click on Listen Live on our home
page at www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org
<http://www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org>

And don't forget....you can just tell Alexa to pull up WOKB1680 am or
WFTL850 AM for immediate access to the show!!

Sherri Brun

flmom2006 at gmail.com

NFB Central Florida chapter Board Member

Phone:  1-844-827-7371

                                The National Federation of the Blind knows
that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations

of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what
holds you back.

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality.