[NFBF-L] Florida Blind Veterans

DOUGLAS INGRAM dingram59 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 16 16:07:30 UTC 2021

Greetings Florida Federation,

I am starting a group for Veterans, friends of Veterans and anyone interested in advocating for Blind Veterans in Florida.  We will start by collecting contact info from those interested by email, then we will start having periodic Zoom calls for our discussions and guest speakers.
I am a Blind Veteran who served in the U.S. Navy before becoming blind.  I am now serving as 1st Vice President of the National Association of Blind Veterans, a division of the NFB.
I am compiling a list of those interested to be part of this new discussion and advocacy within the National Federation of the Blind of Florida.
Please email me at:
dingram59 at comcast.net mailto:dingram59 at comcast.net
with your name, chapter, veteran or friend of a veteran, email address and (optional) phone number if you like.
I look forward to hearing from you in building this group.
Let's go build the National Federation of the Blind.

Doug Ingram
Board Member