[NFBF-L] Convention Survey

Sylvia Young treasurer at nfbflorida.org
Thu Nov 4 16:31:14 UTC 2021

Hi all,
Please find below a link to a very short survey about our 2021 State
convention.  Please take a moment to complete it.  This will help us to
create a better experience for you at our future conventions.
Presidents, please send this link to all of your members who are not on the
listservs and/or provide assistance to them to complete their survey.  The
more feedback we get the better our service to the membership will be.
Thank you again to all who take the time to send us your opinion.  It
matters!!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QQZ2WF5
*Sylvia Young*
*National Federation of the Blind of Florida*
*Treasurer *
*850-322-5937*