[NFBF-L] friendly reminder about tuesdays meeting

Brittany Fraer bcwilson4418 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 22:27:58 UTC 2021

 Please disregard my previous message. , This is a reminder about a zoom
meeting held by the Florida association of guide dog users. This meeting is
not just for guide dog users! It is for anybody who has a dog, or even has
friends and family with pups! in this meeting we will be discussing some
safety tips for keeping your dogs healthy and happy during the holidays! We
will  also be   giving out  a healthy recipe for a delicious treat to make
your dog and we will  even be   handing out a free raffle ticket for
Flagdu's Holiday stocking explosion! Please join us, Tuesday November 16th
at 8:00pm. The zoom information is below and we look forward to seeing you
there!.

Flagdu president
Brittany Fraer

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/94119147590

Meeting ID: 941 1914 7590
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,94119147590# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,94119147590# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)