[NFBF-L] Fwd: Joe Naulty

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sat Nov 20 22:25:43 UTC 2021

Marilyn, thank you for letting us know about Joe Naulty being in the hospital with health challenges. Goodness knows I first met Joe at my very first national convention in Denver CA so many years ago. Joe and Arlene are incredible people – both so strong and determined to make a positive difference in the lives of blind  people. No one has ever been more diligent  than Joe when it comes to the double challenge of blindness and hearing loss. He has been such an example to so many of us and Arlene is one phenomenal lady!

I shall keep them both lifted up in prayer. I love both the Naulty’ s so very much!

Blessings to all,

Kathy