[NFBF-L] Miami-Dade Chapter Elections results

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 13:15:49 UTC 2021

Congratulations to those who are elected on the Miami chapter board. I look forward and working with all of you to continue to build the chapter. I would like to think those who previously served for your dedication and hard work. Let’s go build the national Federation of the blind a Florida

Paul M. Martinez
President, national Federation of the blind Florida

813-390-5720

With love, hope and determination we transform dreams into reality