[NFBF-L] Fwd: Prayers requested for Tashara Cooper

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 06:07:10 UTC 2021

Marilyn and all,  My prayers for love and peace go out to Tashara.  I can’t imagine dealing with the loss of a sibling.

I also send my prayers for strength and healing to Joe and to Dr. Joyce.  May all of you find comfort, peace and strength through God’s peace that surpasses all understanding.

Sherri