[NFBF-L] Diversity Committee December Meeting December 1, 2021 8pm.

MARILYN BALDWIN commmdb at aol.com
Tue Nov 30 23:36:42 UTC 2021

Dear Members, I hope that you are well, and had a good weekend with your family and friends. Please see the Zoom Link for our Diversity and Inclusion meeting tomorrow evening. We will discuss Hanukkah and share other traditions and celebrations during this busy holiday season. If there is something that you would like to add to the Agenda ,for consideration, please let me know. I hope to see you at 8pm. tomorrow evening.

Sincerely,
Marilyn Baldwin
Chairman
Diversity Committee