[NFBF-L] Virtual voting telephone number

Sylvia Young 24slyfox at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 17:10:48 UTC 2021

Virtual voting closed on September 15th.  Only those whose have registered
can vote.
Sorry Janet.

*Sylvia Young*
*National Federation of the Blind of Florida*
*Secretary/Treasurer*
*850-322-5937*

[image: Mailtrack]
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality9&>