[NFBF-L] Fwd: Diversity and inclusion meeting notice

MARILYN BALDWIN commmdb at aol.com
Wed Oct 6 14:41:48 UTC 2021

Tashara Cooper and Karolyn Campbell are both going to discuss their work with the Navy as Blind employees with our Diversity Committee this evening. Please come and bring your questions to their presentation. Everyone is welcome to attend our meeting. You may share this information below with other people who may be interested in this topic.

Sincerely,
Marilyn Baldwin
Chairman Diversity Committee
NFBF