[NFBF-L] Welcome the new state affiliate

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Wed Oct 6 14:45:30 UTC 2021

I want to personally thank Miranda Kilby who served as second Vice President and first Vice President while I was president. She wore many hats well. We were stronger together by working together. And will continue to be stronger by working together. Thank you to all who are serving in new positions for stepping up and to those who just joined. I really appreciate each and every member in the most important role for your participation and support over the years I was president.

I thank everyone for giving me the opportunity to serve two years as a board member to help with the transition of leadership on the affiliate board.  I like forward to work as a team while we are under construction to build the federation in Florida. I will serve with pleasure.

Forward Together,
Denise Valkema
NFBF board #2
(305)972-8529