[NFBF-L] Flagdu Board

Scott Wilson s.wilson661 at icloud.com
Fri Oct 8 18:08:20 UTC 2021

Thank you very much, I look forward to serving on this board. Hopefully I can bring some thoughts, ideas and my knowledge to flag do while it’s under construction and to help it grow. I am proud to be on a division serving under the Florida affiliate. Thank you to everyone who is on the board and participating actively. Welcome to all the new board members and the past as well, who are returning to serve on the board. Thank you and tails up!